Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Labels

One of my first ever posts here was about the beauty of the Beau's beer packaging. That was way back in 2010, but now it seems like someone else has had the same idea and created a whole blog dedicated to the design and style of beer packaging! Enter Oh Beautiful Beer.


Coming up on their one-year anniversary next month, OBB has expanded to a whole host of social media sites, but the body of their collection still seems to be on their own Tumblr-style blog. Be sure to click through to the actual article to see more packaging images and/or a description about the design inspiration or origin.

Along the same lines, when I found this site I also discovered Untappd. It's a social -networking site designed around the enjoyment of beer. Complete with mobile apps (for iOS and Android) as well as tie-ins to Foresquare and Facebook, it's a great way for those who are already using these other services to find and enjoy great beers together. Personally, I'm sticking with a pen and the great beer journal my wife gave me for Christmas; but if you weren't as lucky, give this a look-see.

» Found at: Oh Beautiful Beer

No comments:

Post a Comment