Thursday, August 18, 2011

Control

I don't know what to really say about these other than they are awesome examples of strength and control. These people who can do this stuff on a skateboard or bike impress me.  I don't know a lot about these sorts of feats, or if there are better guys (or girls) out there doing cooler things, but these two are top-notch in my books.  It helps that these videos, produced for a Channel 4 special/series it would seem, are of superb quality; the slo-mo shots, the music, the general feel and length of the video are all perfect.

Kilian Martin: A Skate Illustration

Danny Macaskill - Industrial Revolutions


(This is the first time I've embeded YouTube videos on the blog... let me know in the comments if they don't work for you.)

» Found at: kottke.org (of course...)

No comments:

Post a Comment