Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wrapping

I had a good laugh at this when I first saw it. It's kinda like Minecraft meets Christmas; sorta.


What it is, exactly, is 'premium' wrapping paper that is currently under-development through a Kickstarter project. So, just in case you're going to be giving someone a stack of books(?) for next Christmas -- or, any other holiday or celebration after, I'm guessing, mid-February 2012 -- you can now do it in style! Well, if you define "style" as a boxy hamburger, at least.

But, seriously... I think this is a really cool and fun execution of an idea. And, as the Kickstarter campaign implies, creating a set of wrapping papers like this opens up lots of other possibilities for similar sets of stacked gifts. I'm not even going to start trying to think up new ideas, but I'm sure there are lots out there... even just within the realm of food, I imagine.

Whatever the case, there is always lots of speciality wrapping paper being advertised and sold at this time of year, but I really appreciated the imagination that went into this!

» Found at: Kickstarter - Gift Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment